Urban Vista: City Living in the East
Metropolitan living in the East @ Urban Vista
The next condominium to launch in Tanah Merah, Urban Vista is less than minute walk to the Tanah Merah MRTLocated less than a minute away by foot from the Tanah Merah MRT, Urban Vista is next sought after development with 582 residential and 3 commercial units. With choices of 1 – 4 bedrooms SOHO, Condominium, Dual-Key units and exquisite penthouses.
Expected to sell well, Urban Vista is the next hottest project in Tanah Merah situated less than a minute walk away from the Tanah Merah MRT and an adjacent upcoming commercial development. eCO, launched in late 2012 by Far East Organization, has been selling well even though it is further away from Tanah Merah MRT.
Coupled together with the MRT Effect, many investors prefer to go with those located near MRT Stations as the prices will rise. One example of the MRT Effect would be Shelford Suites. With the Circle Line fully operational, prices of Shelford Suites have risen 21% (as of October 2011).
Urban Vista is easily connected via public transport and is just one MRT stop away from Singapore’s upcoming fourth university and Changi Business Park. Two stops away lies Singapore’s Changi Airport. Just next door is a land slated for an upcoming commercial hub which will lend residents at Urban Vista greater conveniences for everyday needs.
From the developers who has launched more than 50 projects and the ones that brought you the hot-selling Parc Rosewood, Urban Vista is conceived as a residential development that brings metropolitan living to the east.
> >> Click here to register for the VVIP Preview @ Urban Vista << <
Why Urban Vista?
- Excellent Location: A short walk away from Tanah Merah MRT Station
- Good investment choice due to the MRT Effect
- Located next to a commercial hub: Urban necessities located just next to Urban Vista, for greater conveniences
- Plenty of restaurants, eateries, retail options in the proximity: Bedok Market Place, East Village Retail/Dining Hub etc
- Potential/Strong rental markets from the Changi Business Park/Changi South, Changi North/Upper Changi, Pasir Ris Fabrication Park, UE BizHub East, Loyang Industrial Estate, Bedok Town Centre, Tampines Regional Centre, Changi International Airport, Singapore EXPO, Japanese School.
- Proximity to established schools: Red Swastika School, Victoria School, Victoria Junior College, Temasek Secondary School & etc.
- Full condominium facilities: A metropolitan residential condominium with amenities like Infinity Pool, Party Deck, Sunken Pool Bar, Dining Pavilion, Cabanas – a great place to relax after a long day at work – also makes a great place to have friends over.
- Easy access to City, CBD, Orchard Shopping Belt and parts of Singapore via major arterial roads PIE, ECP & TPE.
- Wide variety of unit choices: 1 – 4 bedroom, SOHO, Dual Key, Condominiums and Penthouses.
Urban Vista SpecificationsProject Name: Urban Vista District: 16 Developer: Bayfront Realty Pte Ltd Land Area: 13998.5 square metres Tenure: 99 Years from 5 November 2012 Project Title: Proposed erection of condominium housing development comprising of 5 blocks of 14 storey, 4 blocks of 15 storey & 2 blocks of 16 storey residential building (Total 582 units) with 1 level of basement & 1 mezzanine floor for carpark, 3 level of MSCP, 3 shops, clubhouse, swimming pool & communal facilities on Lot 10765A MK 27 at New Upper Changi Road/ Tanah Merah Kechil Link (Bedok Planning Area) Property Description: 5 towers of 14 storey, 4 towers of 15 storey & 2 towers of 16 storey condominium with main entrance facing north Expected Date of Vacant Possession (TOP): 28 Feb 2016 Expected Date of Legal Completion: 28 Feb 2018 Architect: SAA Architects Carpark Lots: 171 lots (multi-storey carpark), 413 basement carpark lots, 5 handicap lots (basement) Motorcycle Lots: 23 basement lots, 11 surface lots Bicycle Lots: 60 surface lots Unit floor height (Floor to Slab): Towers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 22; estimated 3350mm | Tower 14 & 17, estimated 3100mm No. of Towers: 11
Developed by Fragrance Group, a listed company, Urban Vista is expected to TOP in Feb 2016